Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's time




3rd August 2009 – 19th December 2010

16 months 19 days (don’t bother my math) in Brunei was the splendid time in my life. Thanks Allah for giving me the opportunity to meet the awesome people like Azmi, Basren, Iskandar, Mina, Ida, Rachel, Sopian, Prava, Pangeran Johari, Pangeran Mutalib, Hjh Maimunah, Hajah Didi, Hjh Ju, Hairina, Gek, Amela, Calvin, and Ahmad Seto.


When I first arrived, there are a lot of things playing around my head. Who should I hang out with? What should I do? Yeah…u know, being the youngest one in the class is not easy. I have to be slightly ‘older’ in order to catch up with all the brothers and sisters. (no taken ye..:)). However, at the end of the day, I realize that, it was not the right move since all the brothers and sisters in MBA's class were actually younger than their age.  I can say they are naughtier, funnier, and crazier than me…hehehe.



My hostel block (M1)
Staying in a hostel was the great experience for a guy like me who never been in the boarding school before. Luckily, UBD's hostel is not like the hostel in the most university in Malaysia, which usually provides a dorm kind of room. UBD’s has provided me the single room which completes with a fan, single bed (plus pillow and mattress), study table and chair, and build-in cupboard. Am I lucky enough? Hehe…the best thing about my room is it facing the Tungku beach. Cool man…


Sample beach view (not the view from my room..hehe)

Friends in hostel? Despite having the wonderful MBA’s friends, I also have met an awesome friend at the hostel. My closest friends in the hostel are Andi Tabrani (Indonesia), Abdullai (Ghana), Mr. Chen (China), Hassan (Tanzania), Sundae (Nigeria), Sulaiman (Nigeria), Aditya (Indonesia), Svan (France), Thomas (Brunei), and Aleam (Brunei). It’s been great being part of this group of people. Alhamdulillah…..









Don’t know the exact word to express my gratitude to all of my precious friends who has helped me enjoying the life in Brunei.They are the best leader (MBA term)…eh..wrong..the best friend ever…

I’m gonna miss all the memories in UBD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...